1 Şubat 2010 Pazartesi

A Badly Joke

A Badly Joke
David is young and new policeman. He like his job and he works very hard. This day David sat on the a chair. And suddenly his phone rang.
-Hello. This is David.
-Hello sir. I need help. My mother did not come home. And  I want to know where is my mum?
-Hmm. Wait a minute. Are you alone in the home?
-Yes.
-Where is your father?
-He is went to out of the city.
-Do you know his phone number?
-No.
-OK. After a minute,I will call you.
David closed the phone and started to think. “What can I do?” Finally he decided to call the boy’s home. He called,but anyone did not reply him. “Oh no. I think the boy leave the home and he will search his mother”
David waited a minute and call the Special Location Find.
-Hello this is David. I am a policeman. Could you do me favour?
-Yes. I listening you.
-Thanks. I want to know this phone number’s adress.
-OK. I can do this. What is the phone number?
-81379274
-Hmm. Wait a minute. I will check it.
-OK.
-Yes. This home is behind of the PopCorn Kinder Garden.And it’s number 57. Do you know where it is?
-Hıhı. I know there.

David entered his police car and went to PopCorn Kinder Garden. And saw the home. David fast run and and hit the door. A women opened the door:
-Hello sir. What is the problem?
-Hello. A boy called our police station.
-What? Oh no. Olcino! Come here!
A small boy went the door. Woman asked the boy:
-Did you call the police?
-Yes.
-But? Why?
-Because I want to meet  a policeman. David was very confused. And boy talked:
-I am so sorry sir. But I want to be a policeman. And I want to cognize you.
David can’t say anything. His friends asked him:
-What is the event? David reply:
-İt is only badly joke.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder